5th International Conference on Civil Engineering, Architecture and Urban Planning Elites which is going to be held in Paris, France on the 2nd to 4th of November, 2018, is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results. This conference is considered a prestigious event organized with a motivation to provide excellent international platform for the academics, researchers, engineers, industrial participants and students to share their research findings with the global experts. The theme of the conference is especially of a great interest due to the current situation, hence a great chance and opportunity for all players to get creative and concrete.
You are invited to send your original research papers and/or case studies in compliance with the formatting guidelines in the “Guides for Authors” section. All research papers will be evaluated by international recognized scholars in a double blind reviewing process and research papers will be selected according to the international research standard. Originality, technical and/or research depth, accuracy and relevance with the theme of the conference are important elements in the selection procedure.
All the accepted research papers will be eligible to be presented at the conference and they should register on or before the final registration deadline.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Landscape architecture
- Architectural Studies
- Interior Architecture
- Housing architecture
- Sustainable Architecture
- Health-care spaces
- Educational and cultural spaces
- Power Architecture
- Architectural technology
- Digital Architecture
- Bionic architecture
- Repair and restoration of buildings of historical context
- Project Management and Construction
- geotechnical engineering
- Construction Management
- Roads and Transport
- Marine Structures
- Hydraulic Structures
- Transportation Engineering
- Water and hydraulic engineering structures
- environmental engineering
- water resource management
- Urban Design
- Urban planning
- Regional Planning
- Urban Management
- Planning Network Infrastructure
- Environmental planning
Important deadlines are:
- Paper submission deadline: 11 October 2018.
- Notification of acceptance: The results are announced in 7 to 10 days. You will receive the notification of acceptance via Email.
- Payment for conference fee: 18 October 2018
- Conference date: 2-4 November 2018
– You are welcome to contact the organizing committee directly via email@example.com for more information about the conference.
– Kindly forward the same to your friends, colleagues and ask them to join the conference.